Hakka is a market leader in manufacturing premium and authentic Asian food products. We have been successfully servicing the Australian grocery and food service channels for over 40 years and have become a house hold name in the FMCG industry. We are currently looking for permanent full-time or part time Process Workers to join our growing team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working on a production line.
- Mix of day and afternoon shifts available (6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm).
- 2 days minimum per week.
- Packing off conveyors and packing product into boxes.
- Stacking boxes onto pallets.
- Loading/unloading raw materials and finished product.
- Operating machinery.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of machinery and the general working area.
- Uniform provided.
- Work-Life balance.
- Ongoing and on call positions available.
- Discounts on our food products.
- Close to public transport.
- Must be able to follow guidelines and safe practices of work.
- Reliability with a good work ethic.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a hard worker and physically fit.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Previous work experience with food/beverage would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills and team work.
- HACCP and GMP trained/ experience will be advantageous.
- Must have work right in Australia.