Chilli (27%), Onion, Vegetable Oil, Lemongrass, Ginger, Sugar, Salt, Spices (Fennel, Cumin, Coriander, Black Pepper).
|Servings Per Pack: 8||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 25 g|
|Energy||232 kJ||929 kJ|
|(56 Cal)||(222 Cal)|
|Protein||0.7 g||2.8 g|
|Fat - Total||4.1 g||16.3 g|
|- Saturated||2.0 g||7.8 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||4.0 g||16.0 g|
|- Sugar||1.0 g||4.0 g|
|Sodium||435 mg||1740 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
Dry Seafood CurryIngredients
1 pack Mak Nyonya Instant Fish Curry Sauce
200g Fish fillet
200g Fresh prawns
1 Onion (diced)
3 tbsp Dessicated coconut
2 tbsp Lime juice
1. Sauté Mak Nyonya Instant Fish Curry Sauce and onion over medium heat until fragrant.
2. Add in all seafood ingredients and stir fry.
3. Add in dessicated coconut and stir through.
4. Add lime juice and ready to serve.
- Fish 800gm, vegetable: lady's finger, tomato and brinjal 100gm, water 400ml (2 cups), coconut milk 200ml and a packet of MAK NYONYA Instant Fish Curry Sauce.
- Fry the MAK NYONYA curry sauce together with vegetable for 5 minutes and add water, until boil and lastly add in fish and coconut milk to simmer overlow heat until fish is cooked. (Approximate: 15 minutes)
The premises where this product is made uses sesame, fish and crustacean.