Chilli (27%), Vegetable Oil, Shallots, Lemongrass, Salt, Sugar, Tumeric, Garlic, Maize Flour, Dried Shrimp, Coriander, Flavour Enhancer (621), Preservative (211).
Contains Crustacean (Shrimp). The premises where this product is made uses Sesame and Fish.
|Servings Per Pack: 5||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 40 g|
|Energy||373 kJ||933 kJ|
|(89 Cal)||(223 Cal)|
|Protein||1.9 g||4.8 g|
|Fat - Total||6.8 g||16.9 g|
|- Saturated||2.9 g||7.2 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||5.2 g||13.0 g|
|- Sugar||2.2 g||5.5 g|
|Sodium||1130 mg||2820 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
1 packet Mak Nyonya Instant Nyonya Curry Laksa Sauce
200mL Coconut Milk
300g Chicken (Sliced)
500g Hokkien Noodles or Rice Noodles
10 pcs Medium Prawns
10 pcs Fried Tofu Puffs
200g Bean Sprouts
3 Hard boiled eggs
1. Fry Mak Nyonya Curry Laksa Sauce until fragrant.
2. Add in water, mix well and bring to boil.
3. Add in chicken, prawns, tofu puffs and simmer until cooked.
4. Add in coconut milk and laksa leaves, bring to boil.
5. Blanch noodles, cockles & bean sprouts, serve with cooked fish cakes and 1/2 hard boiled egg per soup bowl.
6. Pour hot laksa over each soup bowl. Ready to serve