Hakka Vegetarian Dumplings 400g
Product Code: 5083
400g (approx 20pcs x 20g) x 24 packs
Product of Australia
Ideal for vegetarians, we’ve put together a fresh combination of wholesome mushrooms and mixed greens in a unique pastry your friends and family will love!
Wheat Flour, Mushroom [Straw Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom (27%)], Water, Carrot (8%), Water Chestnut (4%), Vegetarian Oyster Sauce, Vermicelli, Soy Sauce, Shallots (1%), Onion (1%), Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Sesame Oil, Black Fungus (1%), Potato Starch, Garlic,
Noodle Improver, Salt, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635).
Contains Gluten (Wheat), Soy, Sesame.
|Servings Per Pack: 4||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 100 g (5 pcs)|
|Energy||1390 KJ||1390 KJ|
|(333 Cal)||(333 Cal)|
|Protein||12.8 g||12.8 g|
|Fat - Total||5.0 g||5.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.6 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||57.4 g||57.4 g|
|- Sugar||3.9 g||3.9 g|
|Sodium||684 mg||684 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
1. Boil: Pour water into a wok or saucepan & bring to the boil. Drop dumplings into boiling water and cook on high heat. When water comes to the boil again, pour in a cup (300mL) of cold water to prevent over cooking. Turn heat down & simmer until dumplings float to the top. Simmer for 2-3 more minutes then serve when ready.
2. Pan Fry: Place frozen dumplings on a non-stick frying pan. Add water until 3 mm high & season with 1-2 spoons of cooking oil to prevent sticking & for frying purposes. Cover pan with lid & simmer over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Take lid off to release steam & simmer for a further 6-8 minutes until water has evaporated. Pan fry dumplings until golden brown then serve when ready.
3. Microwave: Submerge frozen dumplings in a microwavable container filled with water. Heat dumplings on high in a 900W microwave for 8 minutes until dumplings float to the top. Leave dumplings to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Ideal when served with rice vinegar or your favourite dipping sauce (boiled or fried)
- Serve in steamboat for family & friends (boil)
- Add to your favourite noodle soup (boil)
- Serve as an authentic fingerfood or Yum Cha dish (boiled or fried)
- Enjoy anytime - breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner or late supper (use a cooking method of your choice)