Hakka Seafood Dumplings 400g
Product Code: 5082
400g (approx 20pcs x 20g) x 24 packs
Australian Made from imported and local ingredients
The perfect mouthful of silky smooth pastry enclosed around a blend of fresh prawn, fish & squid makes these an attractive addition to any entrée.
Wheat Flour, Calamari (13%), Water, Prawn (10%), Cabbage, Fish (7%), Shortening (Animal), Shallot, Sugar, Canola Oil, Potato Starch, Ginger, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Sesame Oil, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Soy Sauce, Noodle Improver, Emulsifying Salt (451, 450), Pepper.
Contains Gluten (Wheat), Molluscan Shellfish (Calamari), Crustacea (Prawn), Fish, Sesame, Soy.
|Servings Per Pack: 4||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 100 g (5 pcs)|
|Energy||1040 KJ||1040 KJ|
|(249 Cal)||(249 Cal)|
|Protein||11.9 g||11.9 g|
|Fat - Total||7.1 g||7.1 g|
|- Saturated||2.6 g||2.6 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||35.0 g||35.0 g|
|- Sugar||1.5 g||1.5 g|
|Sodium||442 mg||442 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
Hakka dumplings are uncooked and require cooking before consumption. For best results, cook from frozen. Do not defrost before use as dumplings may stick together. If dumplings are stuck together upon opening the packet, do not seperate by force as they may break. Instead, drop frozen dumplings in boiling water and stir water with a ladle in a slow circular motion until dumplings separate.
1. BOIL: Pour water into a wok or saucepan & bring to the boil. Drop dumplings into boiling water and cook on high heat. When water comes to the boil again, pour in a cup (300ml) of cold water to prevent over cooking. Turn heat down & simmer until dumplings float to the top. Simmer for 2-3 more minutes then serve when ready.
2. PAN FRY: Place frozen dumplings on a non-stick frying pan. Add water until 3 mm high & season with 1-2 spoons of cooking oil to prevent sticking & for frying purposes. Cover pan with lid & simmer over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Take lid off to release steam & simmer for a further 6-8 minutes until water has evaporated. Pan fry dumplings until golden brown then serve when ready.
3. MICROWAVE: Submerge frozen dumplings in a microwavable container filled with water. Heat dumplings on high in a 900W microwave for 6 minutes until dumplings float to the top. Leave dumplings to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Ideal when served with rice vinegar or your favourite dipping sauce (boiled or fried)
- Serve in steamboat for family & friends (boil)
- Add to your favourite noodle soup (boil)
- Serve as an authentic fingerfood or Yum Cha dish (boiled or fried)
- Enjoy anytime - breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner or late supper (use a cooking method of your choice)