Hakka Pork Wontons 450g
Product Code: 1589
450g (approx 30pcs x 15g) x 12 packs
Product of Australia
These delicious wontons contain tender premium cuts of pork marinated with an authentic blend of soy sauce, sesame oil and seasoning.
Pork (36%), Wheat Flour, Water, Water Chestnut, Shortening (Animal), Sugar, Salt, Sesame Oil, Oyster Sauce, Cooking Wine, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Noodle Improver, Soy Sauce, Chicken Powder, Baking Soda, Stabiliser (451, 450), Gelatine, Pepper.
Contains Gluten (Wheat), Sesame, Molluscan Shellfish (Oyster), Soy.
|Servings Per Pack: 4.5||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 100 g|
|Energy||872 KJ||872 KJ|
|(209 Cal)||(209 Cal)|
|Protein||11.4 g||11.4 g|
|Fat - Total||7.7 g||7.7 g|
|- Saturated||3.4 g||3.4 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||22.6 g||22.6 g|
|- Sugar||2.1 g||2.1 g|
|Sodium||475 mg||475 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
1. BOIL: Place wontons in boiling water or soup and simmer for 2-3 minutes if thawed, or 4-6 minutes if frozen. Be careful not to over boil wontons to prevent pastry from breaking up.
2. STEAM: Submerge wontons in water for 5 seconds. Place wontons in a steamer and steam over boiling water for 3-5 minutes if thawed, or 5-10 minutes if frozen.
3. DEEP FRY: Pre-heat oil to 170 - 180°C. Deep fry wontons for 2-3 minutes if thawed, or 3-5 minutes if frozen, until golden brown. Drain oil and serve.
- Create your own long or short soup! Perfect for a wonton and egg noodle soup or in a clear broth garnished with chopped shallots (boil).
- Ideal as a simple entree, party finger food or authentic Yum Cha dish.
- Try serving with a sweet and sour or sweet chilli sauce (deep fry). For a more authentic style dish, dress with vinegar, sesame paste or chilli oil (boil/steam).
- Share in a steamboat for family & friends (boil).