Hakka Lotus Leaf Buns - Small (Soft Taco bun; Gua bao) 30g
Product Code: 5395
300 g x 12 packs
These oriental sandwich/taco style buns are a TOP trending menu item. Versatile and designed to suit any filling, match with an ingredient of your choice like our Japanese Chicken Karaage, braised pork belly, soft shell crab and coleslaw or even vanilla ice cream and nutella.
Just steam, deep fry or microwave in minutes!
Also available in large size - 80g.
Wheat Flour (55%), Water, Sugar, Shortening (Vegetable), Yeast.
Contains Gluten (Wheat).
|Servings Per Pack: 5||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 60 g (2 pcs)|
|Energy||728 kJ||1214 kJ|
|(174 Cal)||(290 Cal)|
|Protein||4.8 g||8.0 g|
|Fat - Total||1.2 g||2.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.6 g||1.0 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||36.0 g||60.0 g|
|- Sugar||8.4 g||14.0 g|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
1. STEAM: Steam frozen buns over rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes or until soft. (Beware of hot steam).
2. DEEP FRY: Pre-heat oil to 170-180°C and deep fry frozen buns for approximately 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Drain oil and serve.
3. MICROWAVE OVEN (900W): Arrange frozen buns on a plate and lightly sprinkle with water. Microwave on high for approximately 25-30 seconds (per bun). Leave in microwave for 1-2 minutes before serving to allow the moisture to be reabsorbed back into the bun.
Note: Cooking times and temperatures may vary according to appliance used and portion sizes.
• Peking Duck/Chinese BBQ Pork and hoisin sauce
• Braised pork belly/roast pork belly
• Sweet teriyaki chicken
• Crumbed prawns with chipotle mayo
• Karaage chicken & japanese mayo
• Soft Shelled crab with coleslaw
• Smoked Salmon with lemon aoili
• Beer battered Tofu with peanut sauce
• Butter & Kaya (coconut egg jam)
• Deep fried and dipped in condensed milk
• Banana split
• Strawberries & cream
• Vanilla ice cream with nutella drizzle