Hakka Lotus Leaf Bao Buns - Large (Soft Taco bun; Gua bao) 80g
Product Code: 5396
800 g x 10 packs
These oriental sandwich/taco style bao buns are a TOP trending menu item. Versatile and designed to suit any filling, match with an ingredient of your choice like our Japanese Chicken Karaage, braised pork belly, soft shell crab and coleslaw or even vanilla ice cream and nutella.
Just steam, deep fry or microwave in minutes!
Also available in small size - 30g.
Wheat Flour (55%), Water, Sugar, Shortening (Vegetable), Yeast.
Contains Gluten (Wheat).
|Servings Per Pack: 10||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 80 g (1 pc)|
|Energy||971 kJ||1214 kJ|
|(232 Cal)||(290 Cal)|
|Protein||6.4 g||8.0 g|
|Fat - Total||1.6 g||2.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.8 g||1.0 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||48.0 g||60.0 g|
|- Sugar||11.2 g||14.0 g|
|Sodium||18 mg||22 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
1. STEAM: Steam frozen bao buns over rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes or until soft. (Beware of hot steam).
2. DEEP FRY: Pre-heat oil to 170-180°C and deep fry frozen bao buns for approximately 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Drain oil and serve.
3. MICROWAVE OVEN (900W): Arrange frozen bao buns on a plate and lightly sprinkle with water. Microwave on high for approximately 1 minute (per bao bun). Leave in microwave for 2-3 minutes before serving to allow the moisture to be reabsorbed back into the bao bun.
Note: Cooking times and temperatures may vary according to appliance used and portion sizes.
• Peking Duck/Chinese BBQ Pork and hoisin sauce
• Braised pork belly/roast pork belly
• Sweet teriyaki chicken
• Crumbed prawns with chipotle mayo
• Karaage chicken & japanese mayo
• Soft Shelled crab with coleslaw
• Smoked Salmon with lemon aoili
• Beer battered Tofu with peanut sauce
• Butter & Kaya (coconut egg jam)
• Deep fried and dipped in condensed milk
• Banana split
• Strawberries & cream
• Vanilla ice cream with nutella drizzle