Hakka Lotus Leaf Bao Buns - Charcoal 30g
Product Code: 5397
300 g x 12 packs
Soft & fluffy open cut buns, in an eye-catching charcoal colour, perfectly complimented with any delicious filling. Get creative with an Ebony & Ivory arrangement. Authentic, Vegan friendly and Quick & Easy.
Also available in white - 30g and 80g
Wheat Flour (60%), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening[Palm Stearin, Emulsifer (476), Sugar, Preservative (281)], Yeast, Colour (124, 133, 102), Baking Powder.
Contains Gluten (Wheat).
|Servings Per Pack: 5||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 60 g (2 pcs)|
|Energy||738 kJ||1230 kJ|
|(176 Cal)||(294 Cal)|
|Protein||4.3 g||7.1 g|
|Fat - Total||1.2 g||2.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.7 g||1.2 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||37.0 g||61.6 g|
|- Sugar||3.5 g||5.8 g|
|Sodium||34 mg||56 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
1. STEAM: Steam frozen bao buns over rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes or until soft. (Beware of hot steam).
2. DEEP FRY: Pre-heat oil to 170-180°C and deep fry frozen bao buns for approximately 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Drain oil and serve.
3. SANDWICH PRESS: Toast frozen buns for about 1 minute on both sides.
4. MICROWAVE OVEN (900W): Arrange frozen bao buns on a plate and lightly sprinkle with water. Microwave on high for approximately 25-30 seconds (per bao bun). Leave in microwave for 1-2 minutes before serving to allow the moisture to be reabsorbed back into the bao bun.
Note: Cooking times and temperatures may vary according to appliance used and portion sizes.
• Peking Duck/Chinese BBQ Pork and hoisin sauce
• Braised pork belly/roast pork belly
• Sweet teriyaki chicken
• Crumbed prawns with chipotle mayo
• Karaage chicken & japanese mayo
• Soft Shelled crab with coleslaw
• Smoked Salmon with lemon aoili
• Beer battered Tofu with peanut sauce
• Butter & Kaya (coconut egg jam)
• Deep fried and dipped in condensed milk
• Banana split
• Strawberries & cream
• Vanilla ice cream with nutella drizzle