Hakka Fish Tofu - Large (Frozen) 1kg
Product Code: 5051
1kg x 10 packs
Shaped like a tofu with a silky texture, this Halal-friendly product is perfect for steamboats. You can also fry or steam for a great source of protein.
Fish (70%), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Egg White Powder, Flavour Enhancer (621), Soy Lecithin.
Contains Fish, Soy, Egg.
|Servings Per Pack: 10||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 100 g|
|Energy||711 KJ||711 KJ|
|(170 Cal)||(170 Cal)|
|Protein||9.0 g||9.0 g|
|Fat - Total||9.8 g||9.8 g|
|- Saturated||5.3 g||5.3 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||11.0 g||11.0 g|
|- Sugar||3.0 g||3.0 g|
|Sodium||185 mg||185 mg|
|Cholesterol||0.0 g||0.0 g|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
1. SIMMER: lntroduce defrosted fish tofu into a pot of boiling water & turn the heat to low. Simmer for approximately 3 minutes until products float. lf heating from frozen, simmer for approximately 5 minutes. Drain water & serve hot.
2. STIR FRY: Heat 2 tbs of oil in a wok. Add defrosted fish tofu to the wok with your desired sauce, vegetables & accompanying ingredients & stir fry for 3-5 minutes on medium heat (or until ready). Serve hot.
3. MICROWAVE (900W): Place defrosted fish tofu in a bowl of water & heat for approximately 1½ minutes on high or until hot. lf heating from frozen, microwave for 2-2½ minutes. Drain water & serve.
4. DEEP FRY: Defrost fish tofu and pre heat oil to 170-180ºC. Fry for 1-2 minutes until cooked and golden brown. Drain oil and serve.
Note: Cooking times and temperatures may vary according to appliance used and portion sizes.
1. Hakka Fish Tofu are an essential item for steamboats.
2. Add Hakka Fish Tofu to your favourite soup dish.
3. Use as a substitute for seafood or meat - serve whole or sliced, plain or fried and stir-fry with vegetables or add to your rice, noodles or pasta.
4. Hakka Fish Tofu are perfect reheated for a light snack. For a delicious crispy texture, pan fry them with some cooking oil.