Hakka Chinese Barbecued Pork (Char Siew) 2.5 kg
Product Code: 3614
2.5kg x 1 pack
Product of Australia
Marinated in a traditional Chinese sauce & barbecued to seal in their flavours. Try serving in a stir fry, fried rice or even a gourmet sandwich.
Now available in a convenient 2.5 kg pack!
Pork (81%), Sugar, Water, Hoi Sin Sauce, Soy Sauce, Salt, Mineral Salt (451, 450), Smoke Flavour, Colour (124, 102, 110).
|Servings Per Pack: 16.7||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 150 g|
|Energy||947 KJ||631 KJ|
|(226 Cal)||(151 Cal)|
|Protein||37.6 g||25.1 g|
|Fat - Total||2.0 g||1.3 g|
|- Saturated||0.7 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||16.4 g||10.9 g|
|- Sugar||16.0 g||10.7 g|
|Sodium||1350 mg||899 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
Note: Hakkas Chinese BBQ pork is par-cooked and requires further cooking before consumption.
Cooking unleashes & highlights the magnificent flavours and aromas of the product.
Oven Bake: Preheat the oven to 180ºC & bake for 10-12 mins (defrosted) or 20-25 mins (frozen) turning once or until hot.
Microwave (900W): From frozen, heat BBQ Pork in the microwave on high for 3-10 mins (depending on size) until product is
Stir Fry/Pan Fry: Defrost and slice into thin pieces. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok/pan. Add sliced pieces to wok/pan for
1-2 minutes or until hot.
* Stir fry and serve with jasmine rice and a side of vegies
* Slice and serve with wonton soup, fried rice or noodles
* For a gourmet idea, slice and add to a slider, wrap, taco or baguette with your choice of fresh vegetables
* Centre of plate with a side of salad or mash
* Dice and add to salads or sprinkle as a pizza topping* Use as filling in spring rolls, dumplings, buns