Chinatown Lava Sesame Balls with Salted Egg Yolk 228g
Product Code: 5176
228g (approx 10pcs) x 24 packs
Sweet, golden pillows of dough, coated in a layer of white sesame seeds. Crunchy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside flowing with rich golden salted egg yolk. Perfect as a snack on its own or as a dessert served with ice cream.
Also available in red bean and salted peanut filling.
Glutinous Rice Flour, Water, Sugar, White Sesame Seeds (12%), Vegetable Shortening [Refined Palm Oil, Emulsifier (E471), Antioxidant (E320)], Egg Powder Mix (5%) [Egg, Maltodextrin, Shortening Powder, Yeast Extract, Creamer, Permitted Flavouring, Natural Colourings (Tumeric & Paprika Extract)], Custard Powder (2%) [Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Vanillin Powder, Permitted Colouring (E102, E110)], Refined Canola Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Protein Isolate, Wheat Flour, Salt (0.1%), Emulsifier (E471).
Contains Sesame, Egg, Wheat (Gluten) and Milk products. May contain traces of peanut.
|Servings Per Pack: 5||Avg Qty
|Serving Size: 45.6 g (approx 2 pcs)|
|Energy||726 kJ||1591 kJ|
|(173 Cal)||(379 Cal)|
|Protein||3.6 g||7.9 g|
|Fat - Total||7.1 g||15.6 g|
|- Saturated||3.6 g||7.9 g|
|- Trans||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||23.5 g||51.6 g|
|- Sugar||8.7 g||19.2 g|
|Sodium||53 mg||116 mg|
Note: Nutritional values are based on average figures and
on standard product formulation. Actual portion size and
nutritional values may vary. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation.
Electric Deep Fryer
1. Remove from freezer, thawing not required.
2. Heat oil to 160°C, fry sesame balls for about 6-7 minutes or till golden brown.
3. Remove and serve.
Deep Fry on Gas Stove
1. Remove sesame balls from freezer, thawing not required.
2. Add oil into pot, ensure oil level could cover sesame balls.
3. Heat oil at 'HIGH' for 3-5 minutes (use wooden chopsticks to test temperature, oil is ready for frying when there are bubbles at the side of chopsticks).
4. Reduce flame to 'LOW' and place sesame balls into heated oil.
5. Move the sesame balls lightly with wooden chopsticks to prevent browning on one side. (Stop moving when sesame balls float)
6. Fry sesame balls for about 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove and serve
* For 2nd and 3rd frying, maintain the 'LOW' flame. When bubbles can be seen on the outside of the ball, you are at the right frying temperature.