Japanese Egg Tofu with Fish Paste
1/8 tsp Salt
½ tsp soy sauce
Method1. Add pork seasonalings into the minced pork. Blend well till sticky.
2. Add fish paste combo, blend well till sticky for the fillings.
3. Cut the Japanese tofu into 6 even sections. (12 pieces), arrange them on a plate.
4. Sprinkle some cornstarch on the tofu, arrange the fillings on each piece of tofu, add coriander leaves, steam for 5 minutes.
5. Blanch the vegetables, then arrange them onto the plate.
6. Add corn starch to the chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
7. Pour the broth onto the tofu. The dish is ready to serve.